Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gobble, Gobble, Bobble

i couldn't come up with a top ten, but here's a few of my least favorite things (songs):

Eye of the tiger Survivor (plus i can never get it out of my head)
We've got tonight Sheena Easton and Kenny Rodgers (skreechy, skreechy, skreech)
Old time rock and roll Bob Seeger (this was the last dance in one of my junior high dances. ugh.
Been caught stealin' Jane's Addiction (i hate these guys, not sure why, probably cos they suck
Tears in heaven Eric Clapton
Babe/the best of times Styx (could be any of their ballads, they are all awful
The girl is mine MJ and Paul Mac

1 comment:

  1. This reflects a strong 70s bias, but I think that's because I've gotten better at filtering out (or not listening to) the bad stuff in the last few decades:
    "Color My World," Chicago
    "Lady," Styx
    "House of the Rising Sun," Animals or Zombies I don't care which it is
    "Minute by Minute," Doobie Bros
    "We've Got Tonight," Rogers/Easton
    "Zombie," Cranberries
    "Do That to Me One More Time," Captain and Tennille

    ReplyDelete