Monday, December 31, 2012

Try Not to Think So Much About (The Best Albums of 2012)

  1. Father John Misty-Fear Fun (your move, Robin)
  2. Walkmen-Heaven (dare i say it, heavenly) 
  3. Shearwater-Animal Joy (starts brilliant, just. gets. better.)
  4. Beach House-Bloom (not so different than Teen Dream, but even better)
  5. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti-Mature Themes (Suicide dumplings dropping testicle bombs (bombs, bombs))  (who sank my battle ship?  I sank my battle ship!)
  6. Stars-The North (hold on when you get love and let go when you give it)
  7. We Are Serenades-Criminal Heaven (i listen, and listen again.  pure pop brilliance.)
  8. Tame Impala-Lonerism (and i hate psychedelic rock)
  9. Wild Nothing-Noctune (everytime i listen to this, i ask myself where is the love, where is the love?)
  10. Metric-Synthetica (demerits for that horrible lou reed croak, wanderlust deserves better)

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I in finding this
    matter to be really one thing that I feel I would never understand.

    It kind of feels too complicated and very huge for me.
    I'm having a look ahead for your next post, I'll try to get the grasp of it!


    My homepage :: http://www.drbrucesteinberg.com/

    ReplyDelete